Monday, December 1, 2008

Have you seen GIGGLE?!

giggle - the new parent store

This is such a unique store! The call themselves 'the new parent store'. They do the searching, researching and deliberation in order to offer only the best, smartest, and most innovative products out there. And they have done a fantastic job of it!

Here are some of my favorite products that they offer:

giggle

giggle


It was nearly impossible to choose just a few to show here. You really must check out giggle for yourselves!

Plus they are offering two contests right now...

1) Win a FREE nursery from giggle

2) Win a $1000 SHOPPING SPREE from giggle (enter code: WEB)

Enter now, I did!

1 comments:

LoVelli Boutique said...

I love this contest... I think my son is too big now, because I could not find anything his size. If I win, I will be sure to place my order and giveaway to other families I know that need somethings for their children! Thank you for sharing, I will post on my site.